Main Article Content
The development of e-commerce and intelligent transportation systems makes logistics activities an important and ever increasing part of people's lives. The speed of freight transportation makes logistics companies more competitive and the costs incurred for distribution are issues of concern. Couriers in a delivery company are one of the main operational strengths, so the determination of the route must be well defined. This study discusses the creation of routing system and proposed business processes for the delivery company (PT. X) by applying the Asymmetric Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem (ACVRP) using Simulated Annealing metaheuristic algorithm with a trade-off between the total distance and the maximum distance of one route 0.1; 0.5; and 0.9. The routing system optimization is adjusted to the needs of the decision maker to focus its route determination, whether it is focused on the total distance or the maximum distance of one route. The proposed business process can saves as much as 2 hours.
2. Birnbaum, Duane. 2005. Microsoft Excel VBA Programming for the Absolute Beginner second edtion. Thomson Course Technology PTR: USA.
3. Bizagi. 2013. Bizagi Process Modeler, User Guide.
4. Bjarnadottir, Aslaug. 2004. Solving the Vehicle Routing Problem with Genetic Algorithms (Tesis). Odense: Technical University of Denmark.
5. Blum, Christian. 2003. Metaheuristics in Combinatorial Optimization: Overview and Conceptual Comparison. Journal ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), vol. 35, issue 3. ACM: New York. hal. 268-308.
6. Borcinova, Zuzana. 2017. Two Models of The Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem. CRORR.
7. Cao, Erbao. 2018. Research on the vehicle routing problem with interval demands. Applied Mathematical Modelling 54. Elsevier. hal. 332-346.
8. Cetin, Suna. 2015. A heuristic algorithm for vehicle routing problems with simultaneous pick-up and delivery and hard time windows. Open Journal of Social Sciences. SciRes. hal 35-41.
9. Chibante, Rui. 2010. Simulated Annealing Theory with Applications. SCIYO.
10. Coyle, John J. 2011. Transportation a Supply Chain Perspective 7e. Cengage Learning.
11. Danesh, Zoha. 2008. Models and methods of the distribution merchandise (tesis). Universidad de Sevilla.
12. Dethloff, J. 2001. Vehicle Routing and Reverse Logistics: The Vehicle Routing Problem with Simultaneous Delivery and Pick-Up. Or Spectrum, 23(1), 79-96.
13. Dreo, J et al. 2006. Metaheuristics for Hard Optimization; Simulated Annealing, Tabu Search, Evolutionary and Genetic Algorithms, Ant Colonies, … ; Methods and Case Studies. Springer.
14. Euchi, Jalel. 2017. Genetic scatter search algorithm to solve the one-commodity pickup and delivery vehicle routing problem. Journal of Modelling in Management Vol. 12. Emerald Group.
15. Fan, Wenhui. 2016. Simulation on vehicle routing problems in logistics distributions. The international journal for computation and mathematical in electrical and electronic engineering 28. Emerald Group. hal. 1516-1531.
16. Gendreau, Michel. 2007. Metaheuristics for the Vehicle Routing Problem and its Extensions: A Categorized Bibliography. CIRRELT.
17. Gonzalez, Teofilo. 2007. Handbook of Approximation Algorithms and Metaheuristics. Chapman & Hall/CRC.
18. Harmamani et al. 2011. A Simulated Annealing Algorithm for the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem. DBLP.
19. Herrero, Rosa. 2015. Hybrid Methodologies for Symmetric and Asymmetric Vehicle Routing Problems (thesis). Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.
20. Ibarra-Rojas, O. J. 2017. The Accessibility Vehicle Routing Problem. Elsevier.
21. INRIX. 2017. Global Traffic Scorecard.
22. Janati, Farzam et al. 2015. Multi-Robot Task Allocation using Clustering. Conference Paper.
23. Kanthavel dan Prasad. 2011. Optimization of Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem by Nested Particle Swarm Optimization. Science Publications.
24. Korte, Bernhard. 2011. Combinatorial Optimization Theory and Algorithms Fifth Edition. Springer.
25. Laarhoven dan Aarts. 1987. Simulated Annealing: Theory and Applications. Springer.
26. Lee, Tzong-Ru. 1998. A study of vehicle routing problems with load-balancing. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol 29 No 10. Emerald Group. hal. 646-658.
27. Luke, Sean. 2009. Essentials of Metaheuristics. Lulu.
28. Mu, Dong. 2016. Solving vehicle routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery using parallel simulated annealing algorithm. International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics, Vol. 8, No. 1. Inderscience Enterprises. hal 81-106.
29. Munari, Pedro. 2017. A Generalized Formulation for Vehicle Routing Problems.
30. Nielsen, Joyce J. 2016. Microsoft Official Academic Course Microsoft Excel 2016. Wiley & Microsoft.
31. Nugraha, Dwi. 2015. Optimasi Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows pada Distribusi Katering Menggunakan Algoritma Genetika. SNSII.
32. Pandey, Kirti. 2015. Comparison of Different Heuristic, Metaheuristic, Nature Based Optimization Algorithms for Travelling Salesman Problem Solution. International Journal of Management and Applied Science, Vol. 1, Issue-2.
33. Ropke, S. 2006. Heuristics and exact algorithms for vehicle routing problems (tesis). DTU Library.
34. Shahdaei dan Rahimi. 2016. Solving Vehicle Routing Problem with Simultaneous Pickup and Delivery with The Application of Genetic Algorithm. CIBTech.
35. Shen, Hai. 2009. Particle Swarm Optimization in Solving Vehicle Routing Problem. ICICTA.
36. Soenandi, Iwan. Optimasi Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) dengan Pendekatan Metaheuristik (Studi Kasus Distribusi Bahan Baku Makanan).
37. Solomon, Marius. 1984. Algorithms for The Vehicle Routing and Scheduling Problems with Time Window Constraints. ORS America.
38. Talbi, El-Ghazali. 2009. Metaheuristics from Design to Implementation. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
39. Tanujaya, William. 2011. Penerapan Algoritma Genetik untuk Penyelesaian Masalah Vehicle Routing di PT. MIF. Widya Teknik.
40. Toth, Paolo et al. 2002. The Vehicle Routing Problem. Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics: Philadelphia.
41. Toth, Paolo et al. 2014. Vehicle Routing Problems, Methods, and Applications Second Edtion. MOM-SIAM Philadelphia.
42. Wang, Chao. 2015. A Parallel Simulated Annealing Method for The Vehicle Routing Problem with Simultaneous Pickup-Delivery and Time Windows. Elsevier.
43. Wang, Xinyu. 2015. Novel Ant Colony Optimization Method for Simplifying Solution Construction in Vehicle Routing Problems.
44. Analystcave. 2014. Excel VBA Calculate Distance between Two Addresses or Coordinates. Analystcave. (https://analystcave.com/excel-calculate-distances-between-addresses/)
45. Heris, Mostapha. 2015. Solving Vehicle Routing Problem using Simulated Annealing. Yarpiz. (http://yarpiz.com/372/ypap108-vehicle-routing-problem/)
46. Izane. 2016. Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) using Simulated Annealing (SA) with Matlab. Github. (https://github.com/lzane/VRP-using-SA-with-Matlab/)
47. GoogleMaps. 2018 (https://maps.google.com/)
48. Hamstermap. 2018. Quickmap. (http://www.hamstermap.com/quickmap.php/)
49. Wikipedia. 2018. Google Maps. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Maps/)